We continue our Frequently Asked Questions series for Never Pray Again with this video from Doug addressing how someone could be Christian and not pray. Give it a watch. Doug is pithy.
Here are some places that Never Pray Again is popping up lately:
- Christian Piatt did a little Q&A with us over at Sojourners and we mention the most disappointing reaction to the book so far.
- One of the bloggers we most admire is J.R. Daniel Kirk who engaged the book deeply and energetically on his blog, Storied Theology.
- We continue to get some nice reviews on Amazon and we’d really appreciate it if you put one up there!
- Jodi Renee Giron blew us away with some poetry she wrote inspired by our chapter on need and dignity entitled, “Beg!”
- James McGrath wrote a killer post partially challenging, but also affirming aspects of our approach to exorcism.
Let us know in the comments other places you’ve seen Never Pray Again being discussed. Or join the discussion yourself.